Eliza and I flew back from Zion just in time for Mormon Night at the Angel's game!
I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to show Eliza one of America's favorite past times. We got hot dogs and peanuts for dinner. I tried my hardest to explain the game to her but all either of us cared about after awhile was the firework show after the game :) We did have a blast singing along with the 7th Inning stretch and all the different cheers throughout the game. After awhile I started hearing Eliza yell "charge" (insert her Aussie accent in there, it makes it much better!) along with the rest of the crowd.
When we were at lunch in Salt Lake, I told the girls about our baseball plans and Kristi got a kick out of Mormon night so I promised her I would take a picture when they posted all the different stakes that were in attendance. Here is your picture Kris, sorry it didn't really turn out but that's what happens when you sit in the nose bleeds :)
2 comments:
haha! That is awesome! I love it. Looks like you guys had a great time :)
that is hilarious! Yeah Mormons!!!
Post a Comment