I finished school and jetted off to Utah!
I know some of you think I'm crazy for picking up a couple shifts at the Bird while I'm on vacation but it really isn't work. It's an opportunity to see old friends and immerse myself in beautiful scenery that I don't get in California...it also makes my plane ticket more affordable :)
Snowbird is unbelievably good to me! They pretty much let me pick my schedule and I still get to hook up friends and family on the tram and with 1/2 price tickets. (sorry though guys I'm all out!) Ashleigh and her adorable family were in Utah for Mike's family reunion but still made time to come visit Aunt Z up at work. Here I am with Kaleigh going up to Hidden Peak. I let the boys drive the tram; they loved it!
Usually I'm the one taking the pictures but it was nice to be up there with family and still be getting paid for it!
I just can't get enough of Hidden Peak! I think it's absolutely beautiful and a perfect spot to sit and contemplate how wonderful life is!
I kinda miss this...maybe I will search for a teaching job in Utah
1 comment:
utah is okay but i hear az is a great place to live. they have body pump... your favorite gym class!
Post a Comment