It's no surprise that I've adopted myself into the Snelgrove family. They made the mistake of feeding a poor soul when I was living in the dorms and somehow haven't been able to get rid of me since! A trip to Utah wouldn't be the same without a Sunday dinner at Grandpa Turners or chillin in the basement at Hotel Edna.
I spent the 24th with the girls and little kiddies walking the 5k. Linc loved throwing balls to the other kids waiting for the parade to start. Then we went back to Grandpa Turners for some dutch oven food and some fireworks :)
Charlie was enamored with someone new and loved to snuggle me which made Linc want to snuggle me also...I was loving it :)
I also made it back for Marley's baby blessing! I'm inspired to crochet a baby blessing dress now. JoLynn did an amazing job on the dress and Bryan gave her a wonderful blessing. So stoked for you guys!!!
Thanks for always welcoming me back home :)
3 comments:
charlie does love you... always
Wow- that is an amazing dress.
I'm so sorry I missed seeing you while you were here! I missed having lunch with all the girls.
LINDS! Congrats on graduating!! I love all the new pictures! It looks like you've been busy. You're going to be an awesome teacher :)
Post a Comment