Monday, August 10, 2009

For Kristi :)

I love coming to Salt Lake for so many reasons but one reason that's rather high on the list is going to lunch with the girls! It was very last minute/I didn't have good cell reception to help plan and organize this lunch so we didn't have the best turnout but we still had a blast!
I love the mountains in the background of this shot...they're everywhere :)
It was so much fun catching up with Linds and Kristi! I promise, I'll try my hardest to come back if you have a bbq. And thanks to Eliza for taking the photo! Miss you girls!!!

5 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

I had 2 cavities I had to get filled, or else I would have been there! Are you coming back up for the BBQ?!?

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Fun times... It was so good to see ya too!!

quinn and kristi said...

thanks! I will post it immediately! I LOVED seeing you! Come back soon

Z said...

I'll try my hardest to come for the bbq just make sure to keep me posted with the date!

Brynn and Jesse said...

So sad I missed you! You better get back here soon!