My little Tay Tay is all grown up! I'm so proud of Taylor for opening her very own store!
She has just recently opened her own boutique in Santa Cruz and named it Shimmy Bang.
Last weekend was the opening party for family and friends so Anna, Bobby and I headed up because we wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Here I am checking out all the cool clothes and accessories! It's funny because a couple weeks ago Taylor was down in LA buying merchandise for her store and let Anna, Eliza and I tag along. I didn't think anything was cute enough to buy then but I wanted 10 things from her store! Great marketing skills Tay ;)
Taylor's boyfriend, Ian designs these sunglasses. They're pretty sweet but a little difficult to see out of
Here is the inside of her store.
Taylor and Anna in front of Shimmy Bang after a very successful opening. (It's much colder in Santa Cruz than down in OC but, no it's not snowing)
She has the cutest store around! It's the only one that has charm and character that matches her clothing. Next time you're in Santa Cruz, go and check it out!
We're so proud of you Tay Tay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment