It's official...I've turned in all my assignments for Pepperdine, I'm finally done!

I had my graduation ceremony back in June, right after my symposium but I wanted to wait to post this until I had truly washed my hands of any papers or projects. Graduation was funny because everyone kept telling us how it's ALWAYS scorching hot no matter what the weather did before, well it was raining when I showed up. It turned out to be a good thing though because it was a light drizzle that stopped just before the ceremony began and kept the temperature pleasant.

We were planning on moving from our assigned seats so we could all sit next to each other until I they handed me my seat assignment...I was #1! I was a little nervous
Here is the gang that graduated. A couple of the girls decided not to for different reasons.
I think everyone knows this has been a difficult year for me; to go from being a ski bum to all of the sudden (without any preparation) into this super intense masters program was a serious shock. I couldn't have done this without my family and friends supporting me! You guys are all so great and I'm so thankful to have you in my life :)
Now that the program is over, I'm praying for California to find some money somewhere so there will be some jobs to apply for. If not maybe I'll move to Australia and look for jobs over there ;) In the meantime I hope I remember how to be social!
5 comments:
Congrats! What a huge accomplishment!
Congratulations Linds!!! We are so proud of you, what an awesome goal to have conquered.. We know you are going to be the best teacher ever!! Could you move back to Utah so you can teach my kids???
Oh my gosh, I am so jealous of you!!! Congratulations on being done. Who would have thought back in Nola's class that you'd be getting your Master's!?!? haha
Congrats! I never thought I would see the day where you have a master's degree ;) I hope you can find an awesome job near a beach somewhere.
congrats congrats! thats wonderful! I am so proud of you! To think that we were back at the U together and now you have a masters and I'm still there!
Post a Comment