Kellie, Michelle and I decided to take a drive one Sunday in between conference sessions (yea apparently it takes awhile for the recording to get down under). We enjoyed the tempting view of the beach down by Rainbow!
This is me at the Queensland/New South Wales border. As you can see I'm a little torn between which one I like better! On one hand you have the "Sunshine State" where my dear friend Kellie lives and on the other side you have Sarah my best riding buddy! I think I'll just stick with whomever I'm with at the moment :) You know me, I'm a lover not a fighter!


After the beach and conference we continued our drive up to O'Reily's. We went for a "bush walk" in heels and Sunday dress :) It was really pretty though! We were walking on sketchy bridge things and then we climbed up this fig tree to catch the sunset (barely made it, geez it's a good thing we went to church). The climb up the fig tree might have been the hardest thing I've ever done! I have a small heel on the bottom of my shoes and I had to carry the camera up this very very steep ladder! That smile is because I'm nearly at the top and passed my camera safely to Kellie!

At times I felt like I was going to die getting up the tree but as you can tell it was all worth the view! Geez the things I do for a good sunset :)

No comments:
Post a Comment