Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween!

Ok....don't be mad but the kind people of Brisbane were able to get me to dress up for Halloween this year! And by dress up I mean hair and make-up dress up!!! I didn't really have a choice, it was weird because for the first time my free agency was definitely taken away from me and this is what I turned into...Kellie, Filipa Eliza (Tim Glen's sister) and myself dressed up as vampires (I've started them on Twilight) and we went to Movie World which is very similar as Knott's Scary Farm!


It was quite the evening with vampires even coming from the slumber of haning upside down and out of the tress ....









...to suck people's blood and just enjoy walking amongst the living (hehe I'm such a dork!)









As you can tell we spent more time standing in the lines than on the rides. I contribute this to the fact that Movie World was obviously the spot for all the cool kids to be on Halloween and so we were forced to take none other than heaps of silly photos....we truly enjoyed ourselves :) We also scored a free bag of candy that they were only handing out to little kids and apparently people visiting from the states!


No comments: