Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Disneyland!

There is nothing that makes a visit home better than a visit to Disneyland! My sister and her kids are lucky enough to have season passes to Disneyland. I'm just lucky enough to have a mom do anything to try and bribe me to stay in CA :) I can't get over how old the boys are getting! Ryan and Tyler are 5yrs old and love hearing about all the kangaroos I saw in Australia! Nathan on the other hand had a difficult time remember who Aunt Z was.....to my defense he is only 18 months! After heaps of effort from everyone we're now buds again! He couldn't get enough of hugging both Ashleigh and I at the same time while we were in the Peter Pan ride...I think people were getting a little suspicious ;)

I had so much fun with them! Disneyland truly is the happiest place on earth!!!! :)

Here is us on the tea cups....Ash and I had so much fun we did it twice!!!! The boys were really into spinning it super fast! Nathan just sat there and laughed!It wouldn't be a trip to Disneyland without waiting (in possibly the longest line all day) to say hi to Pooh Bear and Tigger!


We finished our evening off by watching the Christmas Parade while eating our $7 cheese pizza! Geez they certaintly know how to rip you off there but it didn't take away from our awesome day! We had so much fun riding the rides, spending time together and admiring the lights! Tyler wanted to take me on It's a Small World so he could show me the Australia section! I think I have them hooked on wanting to go and visit there someday :)

1 comment:

Brynn and Jesse said...

I LOVE Disneyland! Especially at Christmas time!! I can't believe the twins are five years old!!!! Wow, time has flown by. I can't wait to see you. When are you coming back to Utah?