Hope you guys are all doing well!!! I love checking your blogs and staying in touch that way so keep it up!!! See you in a couple weeks!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Ahh Crickey!!!!!
Ahh crickey I'm loving Australia!!!! I've been on holiday since the middle of July and as much as I miss my family and friends I wouldn't trade ANY of the experiences I've had abroad! In fact I'm lovin it so much that I've extended my stay down under! For those of you wondering why I didn't come home last week, this is kinda why! I will without a doubt be home (in California) for Thanksgiving. I can be a bad daughter, sister and friend but never a bad American ;)
Hope you guys are all doing well!!! I love checking your blogs and staying in touch that way so keep it up!!! See you in a couple weeks!
Hope you guys are all doing well!!! I love checking your blogs and staying in touch that way so keep it up!!! See you in a couple weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment