Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Currumbin!

Australia just has beaches along their entire eastern coast! It's become my goal to visit as many as I can before I go home, hoping to soak up a bit of color along the way but so far not so good.

This is us hanging out at Currumbin in the Gold Coast. I made a new friend named Allyssa! She is a hard core surfer and let me take one of her extra boards out....geez I'm getting so good! (haha yea right!) But yea she didn't have money for gas one day so she sold one of her surf boards.....she is hilarious! We were able to rally up a good group of kids for some surf, sun and beach soccer!


You've got Jeremy, Mike (Dan's bro, yea they look nothing alike!) Fil, Allyssa, me, Kell, and JT. Thanks to the nice old lady that took our pic for us! Oh and how could we not take a picture of the 3 amigos living in the Hadley's Happy Household?!?!?

3 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

My long lost friend Lindsey! Where have you been all my life.. Oh wait all over the place. Looks like fun.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

LINDSEY!! Hi! It's Julie Snyder (Bechthold now :)) I just left you and sweet comment, but then I realized I spelled your name wrong, duh! So I was embarressed and deleated it. I miss you!! I'm so so so happy that you made to Australia! It looks like Iife is great for you! I was being a slacker and started looking at peoples' blogs and I was so happy to come across yours!! I loved seeing what you're up to these days. I had so much fun with you in Mary's class. I'm going to add you to our friends list, I hope that's okay. Take care Linds. Love Julie