Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm home!!!!

So I'm home...it's been a long time coming but I finally arrived! I left Sydney taking off staring at the beautiful blue ocean glistening in the sunlight and landed in LA to the smog and cold :( Yea I am having a hard time adjusting out of my 4 month holiday! But anyway I couldn't miss Thanksgiving!!!! Sadly we didn't get a group picture of everyone but no worries cuz I snagged one of the table :) It was fun this year because we had everyone at our house!!! We finally filled our table! The next morning we took Christmas card photos! Here is a picture of Roger (my oldest brother) and I in our matching outfits. That's all you get to see because the photos have to be a surprise! This year he picture will be good though because my parents are in it!!! :)

I've been able to keep myself busy by playing!!! I'm just clearly not ready to be responsible and settle down! I went down to San Diego to visit Lyndsgrove and her family because she was spending Thanksgiving with her inlaws down there.

After hanging out with Lynds (I haven't seen her since he 4th of July and even that was for only 15min) I headed downtown for a night of fun and laughter! Bobby got hooked up with being the manager to John Lovitz Comedy Club so he invited me, Anna, Ash (her bf) and Calvin down. We ate dinner and then headed over for the show. It was hilarous!!! They got a room at the Hard Rock but I didn't spend the night...church was early the next morning but I definitely checked it out...it's pretty sweet! Thanks Bobby!!!! ...see ya this weekend???

Here is Anna, me and Bobby at dinner and then me putting eyeliner on Calvin because he is Asian and we waned to make his eyes stand out more ;) Then last but not least the whole gang in the Hard Rock Lobby!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy girl!!! Your family always does the most beautiful Christmas cards! I better get one =) email me if you need my new address... And where the heck do I send yours?