

So I arrived in NZ and I'm alive!!! Not for long though because the stunts these folks like to do for enjoyment is crazy nuts!!! I met up with Sarah a lot easier than I orginially thought and we hung out in Christchurch for a night and then headed over to Queenstown where we've gone skiing and snowboarding for 2 days, met up with 2 of our buddies from Snowbird randomly and today we took a day off due to lack of killer snow conditions to play on a swing...obviously not your ordinary swing! It was pretty nuts! You free fall 60m after being as high as the Statue of Liberty and then you swing over a river for about 200m. I did the backwards jump first because I knew there was no way I would find the courage to jump off that platfrom myself....they made me on the second jump :/ Some pretty fun stuff though. I'm having a blast over here! Now we're off to go jet boating through an icy canyon! Seriously these people are crazy and I'm LOVING it!!!!!
3 comments:
That is so scary! It sounds like you are going to be quite the daredevil while you are over there! I hope you have tons of fun!!!!
You are crazy Linds! Hope you are still having a blast!!!
Hey there my name sake. Are you in OZ yet? Say hi to our family for me.
Post a Comment