Monday, October 29, 2007

Random Brizzy Adventures



Hey guys! Sorry I've been so slack since I've been over here about writing more on my blog! I came over here with the best intentions but due to the fact you have to pay for internet kinda put a damper on my plans! Anyway I'm now in Brisbane hanging out with Kellie (Smoot's sister-in-law). I feel like we haven't skipped a beat since I saw her last in Salt Lake! We're up to the same old mischievious things we were back in the states! Here are a couple pictures of us in Brizzy. We went and checked out the temple grounds when I first came up here about a month ago. It is a beautiful temple with the best location. This is a picture across the street from the temple over looking the city and river!



Kellie has started working a little since I've come up so Fil (a girl from Tasmania living here also)and I went rock jumping one day while she was at work! The 2 of us went with a guy we met at a church ball the night before, yest I did go to a church ball!!! His name is Silas and this is a picture of him pointing the the sign that says we could DIE!!! He was pretty funny because right before I'd do anything remotely scary he would ask if I was scared and then proceed to tell me not to be and then go off about the reasons why most people are scared...yea he isn't too smooth if you couldn't tell! He is really cool though and we all had a blast!





Here is Kellie and I trying to be the next Bob the Builder! We were coming home from our friend Eliza's house (her older brother is Tim Glen for those of you that know any of Geoff's friends) and we were super exhausted from an action packed weekend. I thought it would be funny to pull over and take random photos with this machine....I don't have the slightest idea of its name! Anyway it was a lot of fun and it prolonged us from sleeping only about 20 min :) As you can see Kellie and I get a kick out of the simplest activities!!!


Sorry for the randomness but I just have a lot of catching up to do! The computers are a bit different down under but now that I have them figured out (right at the end of my trip) I'll catch you guys up on everything! I am still alive and safe for all of you who thought I feel off the face of the earth! I'm having a ton of fun down here....so much that I've extended my stay for another 3 weeks. I'll be home the Tuesday before Thanksgiving! I mean who would choose to celebrate turkey day in a country that doesn't even know the meaning of it...it would be unAmerican of me!!!!

4 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea!! I'm so glad to hear you are having fun! I was getting anxious to see more photos!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you FINALLY posted! You look and sound like you are having a blast. You are still as hilarious as ever!

Anonymous said...

I got to see your China pics. Post them please!

Crawling said...

Hey L.A.! Looks like you have been doing some way fun things. I must say I'm jealous! I was excited to find you on Brynn's page. I am also proud that you and I are the only non marrieds on her page! Go singlehood! Keep in touch!