
So this was my final sunset I saw from Snowbird (I think someone really wants me to come back!) I will say that my last week wasn't as breezy as one would think! We had a couple lightening storms roll in which means we can't run the tram. We do try and do one final run getting the people off the peak and down to safety while sending one poor soul up to the top to wait the storm out. Yeah you guessed it, that poor soul was me......TWICE!!!! We had a storm on Saturday and Wednesday! Normally being stuck up there isn't so bad because the patrol shack has a fridge, tv, dvd, couches etc but no worries when I get stuck up there it's when the place it gutted for remodeling. (Oh how remodeling has ruined my life!) That wasn't the only thing that happened to me on Wednesday though, the second to last day....some girl fainted dead to the ground! It was possibly one of the scariest moments of my life!!!! She collapsed with a loud thud and was unconscious for about 7 seconds and then came back to me thank goodness! I had to get everyone off the tram, head right back down and give her oxygen, which I had no idea how to use the oxygen tank! Pretty intense last couple of days and surprisingly I'm sad to be gone. I guess it's a good thing I'm coming back in a couple months!
Recently while I've been driving, I've seriously just been admiring the beauty of the mountains here. Who knows where I'll eventually settle down in life. I'm just glad that I don't have to make that decision quite yet! (feel free to give me any advice)
5 comments:
Who knew you'd fall in love with Utah!
Utah would love to keep you forever and ever!!
We'll keep you for sure! But you may fall in love with somewhere (or someone's somewhere) else someday... sigh.
um yes you know where i vote for. at any rate i cant find my cell phone and we dont really have long distance on our home phone. i am searching but i think ella is keeping it from me as a cruel joke... smart girl.
You should live with me...in a totally non-committal, co-habitating state of happiness.
Post a Comment