Monday, July 9, 2007

My favorite holiday!

I rushed back from my cabin to head to work on my favorite holiday! Yep that's right, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday...even over Christmas! It just goes to show I'm a better republican than I am Christian :)
We decided to spice things up on the tram and put American flags on the front of them. The boys were ontop of the tram cleaning and greasing beforehand and all helped in putting the flag on....it was too priceless of a picture not to take.

Lyndsgrove decided to fly into town for the day which sucked because I was working the entire time she was here! So thanks to my dear friend Brentis Maximus he covered for me while I ran down the canyon to say hi for literally 20 minutes! It's better than nothing though because I won't see her or her adorable kids until I get back from down under!

After work I rushed to a friend's house that overlooked the entire city at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon to watch the fireworks from ALL over! This is why it's my favorite holiday because I absolutely LOVE fireworks!!!!!! Here is a picture of me and Cory (my 40yr old friend from work...he doesn't look 40 to me at all! And he certainly doesn't act it either) and a really blurry picture of what I was hoping would look like fireworks!










At this house I met a dog that reminded me exactly of Sara (Elizabeth and I guess Bridger's old dog) so of course I played with her for most of the evening. It was too patriotic not to post!




1 comment:

Cotter said...

Im with you on the 4th being the best holiday!! You crack me up!