So my brothers, sister and I just bought my grandparents' cabin out in Pinedale, Wyoming! It has always been a childhood memory of mine going out to visit my grandparents out there every summer and I'm so glad that we were able to keep this awesome place within the family :) For those of you who don't know where it is, it's about an hour east of Jacksonhole, right at the mouth of the wind rivers....beautiful location and still a bit of a secret because we were able to get glassy water even around 2pm!!! The day after my birthday we drove out there to scope things out.
We enjoyed cleaning (so it can now be up to Laura's standards)...
Bbq's and plenty of gorgeous sunsets!

And plenty of wakeboarding/water skiing! Roger and Kari got up tandom on the skis. I don't have any pictures because they're on his camera but it was pretty tight! Oh and let's not leave out the fact that my father who is a very young 61 shore starts on his ski! He is the reason I have to ski at least once a trip!!!! I mean I can't have him show me up!

And here is me doing my absolute FAVORITE thing in the entire world!!!!!!!!

It was such an awesome trip and I'm stoked that Roger and Kari came out to make it even that much cooler! My family usually goes in August but I'll be doing my own adventure in Australia so I was really excited to get the chance to head out. I had to make it a quick trip so I could get back to work. I drove my mom's lovely BMW home but no worries I wasn't alone...they loaded me up with some good company!

Here is a fish my grandpa caught and then Spunky...he used to be downstairs in one of the bedrooms. As kids we were always scared to sleep in "Spunky's room". My sister and I always made the boys!
1 comment:
You and your mom look so cute.
Post a Comment