Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mis Abuelos!

This weekend I drove down to St. George to hang out with the grandparents. They're getting to that stage in life (and by getting to I mean they've been there for 10years now) where they're lonely so I decided to be a good grand-daughter and visit them! It's sad because I think I literally gained 5lbs at least in 4 days because all we seriously did was eat! That's what they look forward to...it's what gets them out of the house! Shoot me if I ever get like that!


Anyway it was good to see them. They're always good for some free food, bridge, and of course an adventure down to Mosquite for some bingo!!!! I lost :( Oh and can I say that being down there in the 95 degree heat has definitely made me want summer to hurry her cute little behind up and stop snowing!!!!

Let's not forget the REAL reason I ventured 300miles down south....that's right for some In-N-Out!!!!! Their shakes are to die for!!!!

No comments: