Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!

I woke up to the beautiful poster yesterday morning! Gotta love Kylee!!! (you can live with me as long as you'd like!)After a very uplifting and spiritual church experience I went to visit Grandpa Turner and continued over to have dinner with the Snelgroves! This is a weekly tradition I do on Sundays and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday dinner! They've really been my family away from home and have made my decision to move extremely difficult! Thanks guys!!!!!

My next stop was off to Birthday Bunko Bash with my mom's side of the family...this was a little awkward because no one really knew the exact date of my b-day until Chad (featured below) asked what day it was...."it's actually today :/"


Here is a picture of some of the Hardy cousins....Nick, Chad, Morgan and me
I know we're a special looking group of kin

To top the evening off a picture of me and my favorite aunt Sherrie!
We played Bunko and I finally won!!!!! By won, I mean I won for the most losses :)
Thanks to everyone who were able to take the time to send a text message or phone call. Sarah and Emma you guys win for best phone call!!!! (it's kinda by default cuz they called from NZ!)
Oh but my best birthday present was.........................the fact that I got
ACCEPTED TO PEPPERDINE!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! And congrats on your acceptance--that is so exciting!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Congratulations Linds!!!!! YAY!! That's awesome! Happy Birthday, sounds like a fun day, and what a better way to celebrate!!

Brynn and Jesse said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting news. You look beautiful in those photos!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Linds.. That's awesome you got accepted!! I am happy for ya. We need to go to lunch again soon... I miss ya!

Hickman Clan said...

LA congratuflippinlations!!! How exciting and happy freakin birthday! (I know I am a little late, but it's the first time I have looked at your blog in a looonnnng time!) Love ya girlie!