Skiing is done at Snowbird and the temp is an average 90 in the valley...summer is officially here!!!! :) What better way to ring my favorite season in than with a boating trip to Jordanelle?!?! Oh and did I mention it was me and 3 boys....yeah I was to token lotion girl ;)
Here is Mike and Matt just enjoying some time on the boat and relaxing in the sun!

Here is Dave killing it on the board. (He has only been out 3 times) We weren't too ontop of taking pictures so you missed me in all my glory impressing the boys with my skills

Mike showing off how sexy (he thinks he is) jk we keep him around for more than his looks ;)
Dave experiencing the fastest 20mph of his life! Geez he is a thrill seeker!
My favorite spot on the boat! I mean it's second to being towed by the boat with a wakeboard on my feet :)
Honestly not wanting the day to come to an end! Pure happiness for me is being on a boat, oh and the guy:girl ratio didn't hurt!
This was seriously a perfect way for me to welcome in summer! When we were finished for the day we were sitting at the dock waiting to take the boat out of the water and I might have beeen quoted saying "I'd rather live on a lake than by the beach!" Oops!! Looks like I might have to look into applying to different schools real fast! If only my family weren't all still in Irvine, then CA wouldn't even have a shot!
3 comments:
there is a lake really close to our house...
Hi stranger. We need to play. Come meet my kid. Mum is coming into town for 3 months in the middle of July... we will have to have you over for some Aussie tucker.
Linds I love that you still hang out with the guys all the time. You know that show "My Boys"; she totally reminds me of you!!!
Post a Comment