Thursday, May 29, 2008

Highschool Friends!

I love my friends! I know I don't stay in touch with everyone from high school but it's hard and I feel like I did a great job picking and choosing because they're the best! We went to the opening night of the brand new bowling alley Strike in the brand new District! The District people is the new Spectrum...everyone goes! I went 4 times while I was home!!!!

Here are the boys...Ferg, Calvin and Bobby! They're great because they get things organized (Bobby) and manage to get the girls out of the house and even bring their cameras along (Cal) to document such a rare occasion!

Here is Ferg and I....we broke off into teams and even though we didn't win, Ferg you'll always be a winner in my eyes :)
Anna didn't bowl with us but met up with us later at the near by Irish Pub (I'm telling you the District has everything). Here is Anna and Cal!

Here is Tay and I being friendly...and then we decided to arm wrestle. I'm not quite sure what brought this on because I think I weigh literally twice her body weight but needless to say I did win!



And finally the highlight of my night...my dearest friend Bobby!!!! I love Bobby because he seriously is a true friend, he has your back no matter what and loves you even through all the lame stuff you pull but mostly I love Bobby because he is a man of his word. He knows I hate going out and especially staying out until 2am so when it was 10:30 and I said I wanted to go home he made me a bet...I stay until everyone leaves (which happened to be 2:30!!!) and he would go to church with me the next day! I pulled up my end of the bargain and he pulled off his, lucky for him church was at 11 but I give him credit because he woke up (after much alcohol intake into his system) on his own! Love ya Bobs!

2 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Linds I can't believe you are going to move back to Cali! I thought we had converted you to Utah!! I guess it will give me one more excuse to head to Newport; so I can visit you!!!

Roger and Kari said...

Who gave you that stylin' braid in your hair? ;-)It's looks pretty good if I do say so myself. We love you & can't wait for you to move back home.