Monday, June 29, 2009

1/4 of a century!!!

Well it's official...I'm old!
To ring in another year wiser, I went to Disneyland with the wonderful woman that brought me into this world. It's just a nice thing to live so close :) We spend most of our time at CA Adventures since we didn't have any little ones with us.
Even without the little ones, we still couldn't resist Toy Story...I finally beat someone!
After a supercalifragilistic day at Disneyland I hurried back to class. Gotta love this this program! After Peppers I came home to celebrate a little more with the girls and some Root Bear Floats. They boys are in Wyoming getting it ready for when I'm done with the program to go and play! Here I am caught with my hand in the ice cream...that was my scoop ;)
My mom insisted on finally not being in a picture so she grabbed one of Kari, myself, Ashleigh and Rachelle. We enjoyed some floats while watching the Bachelorette and yelling at Jillian. I now hope she picks Wes just to stick it to her. Oh and Jessie, call me!
Thanks to all the text messages, facebook messages, phone calls, and skype chats! Duddy you always rock my socks off with your phone calls. Thanks guys! Here's to another year older with still nothing to show for it!

6 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!! (a little late) Sounds like a fun day! When are you done with "Peppers?" :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! (you only missed it by a couple hours) Last day is July 20th...a day that won't come soon enough!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Linds!!! You are so old... not really! That's cute, you and your mom's fun adventure. What a fun day! XOXO

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Linds!! It looks like you had a good one!

Cotter said...

what... nothing to show for it!?! are you kidding me (have you ever heard charlie say that? it is so funny!) anyway, what about that masters degree you worked so hard for?

Z said...

My big pile of debt clouds that accomplishment, especially when there aren't any jobs