Pool party baby
It was a cool party
Cool pool party
La la la la
It was a cool party
Cool pool party
La la la la
I decided to celebrate the month of June finally being over with a pool party at mi casa. June has been filled with symposiums, exit interviews, paper after paper that it just felt right to celebrate the coming and definitely going of this wonderful month.
Rachelle, me, Jessica Smith and Jessica Maua posing for a picture that we later sent to our professor asking her to change the location of class. Everyone in our class was here except 1 person (gotta love private universities!) We gave it a valiant effort but in the end it didn't fly with the Dr.
It honestly felt like a perfect day. Just chillin by the pool, eating some scrumptious food and of course a couple cannon balls and hand stand contests...I won every time ;)
Rachelle and I frequently find ourselves relaxing by the pool and I'm stoked we extended the invitation to the rest of the cool kids! Anyone is invited anytime, that goes for you folks out in Utah also!!!
1 comment:
jealous!
Post a Comment