June gloom has been running on overdrive recently. It was in the 90's for the majority of January but now that it's June it has been a consistent 63. Needless to say I haven't been to fond of the weather so with the symposium being checked off I took Friday off of teaching and headed straight to Arizona to visit Lyndsgrove, check out her new pad and meet the new babe they wrap in swaddling.
I had a blast visiting! We just hung out and relaxed, got our nails done, did some shopping, ate a Cafe Rio (so appreciate you guys letting me pick that night!), tried a variety of work out videos, realized I can only do 1/8 of a pull-up, sang Twinkle Twinkle while laying on the grass, went to church, and played some Rock Band with an added bonus of conversing with Bags, Ben and Debs. It was the perfect weekend after an overly stressful week/year of school.
Here is cute Charlie! We took our time getting ready Saturday morning which meant the girls were spending a lot of time in the bathroom so Charlie decided he needed to wear a head band while we finished getting ready...takes a true man to pull this look off!
Last time I went to visit I don't think either of us took any pictures so we got a little carried away this time but how can you resist when your subjects are priceless?!?!?
4 comments:
I can't believe she has 3 kids already!! That's so crazy! Since her blog is pivate, you'll have to tell her how beautiful they are for me, or you can tell her to add me ;) What a fun weekend!
Hey, I'll be in Oceanside in July!!!
liz... if you read this leave your email and i will totally add you. z... we loved having you here! please come back soon!!
You're so cute Lynds! It's lizhenrie@yahoo.com.
so jealous! We need to get all the yale abode girls together! miss you!
Post a Comment