The past year I have thoroughly enjoyed my Disneyland pass and am sad to say that it has finally expired :(
The last 2 weeks of my pass, I was able to squeeze in Disneyland 3 times!!!!
Sarah and her boyfriend Chad came down from Utah to go on a cruise to Mexico (thanks to the swine flu they weren't allowed off the boat) and spend a couple days in LA.
Here is Sarah and I enjoying our time on the Tea Cups! Definitely a Disneyland classic
Before we left Disneyland after a lovely and long day, we stopped for some shopping, ice cream and a picture in front of Mickey's head. I had a blast hanging out with Sarah and Chad and their plethora of fast passes; those 2 really know how to take advantage of those things. Thanks for inviting me to your day at the happiest place on earth!
Disneyland I love you and can't wait to come for free on my birthday!
2 comments:
Fun! I love Disneyland :) Is it free for everyone on their bdays??
Indeed you do get in for free on your birthday! I just registered myself :)
Post a Comment