Saturday, May 2, 2009

Easter...just a little late :)

I spend a lot of my time on the computer for school and almost an equal amount of that time procrastinating my school work. A lot of my procrastination is split between facebook and looking at your blogs to live vicariously through your eventful lives! Some of you have not updated since Easter and when I see the same post I think to myself, "Come on! Don't they know I have nothing better to do than check their blogs...update people!" Then I realized, I don't even have Easter up so I can't complain...until now ;)

Easter weekend I took a quick trip out to Utah. Sorry if I didn't stop by to say hi, it was another last minute trip and I spent the majority pretending I wasn't out of shape and skied. I did fly home on Easter Sunday to spend the day with my family. Good thing we all stuck around for the celebrations this holiday ;)

Here I am with the newest member of the family. We're so glad to finally have a baby that we can accessorize with bows and bracelets! 
And here are the proud parents to be! I'm so stoked to have another girl to accessorize! Congrats again Rog and Kari!!!
The grandkids...they're so cute!
Mike and Ashleigh posing for some pictures with little Kaleigh
Dan and Tiffany (her hair is long, it's just caught inside her scarf)
It was a good Easter with the family! I was happy I made the journey back in time for the Easter Egg hunt. I walked away with $22...our gardner will walk away with $40 when he finds the remainding money 

No comments: