My dad turned the big 6-3!!! It took us a couple days to figure out how old he really was :)
He always complains that he never gets to go to Disneyland with us because he doesn't have a pass, so we finally went for his birthday (because you get in free for your bday). I wasn't able to get there due to teaching and So Cal traffic on the 5 but it was hilarious to see my dad walk around Dland with his business casual attire (he doesn't haven't anything else in his closet) and a huge pin on the side of his hat that said "Happy Birthday FRED". I'm just sorry I didn't capture the beautiful sight with my camera. It was a good couple hours though!
Happy Birthday Dad!
Here is Ash and the babe, who by the way has been to Disneyland more than you'd probably like to know...spoiled!
We of course had a family dinner last Sunday to really celebrate. Sunday dinners are my favorite thing in the whole wide world. Despite what my mom says, we do not have these every Sunday :(
This is indeed the entire gang though! Tiffany isn't officially part of the family but the end is nearing soon enough
Speaking of my love for Dan's girlfriend....she threw a surprise party for him the night before. He is turning 30, geez everyone is getting so old! But anyway she didn't invite ANY of us! (please fill me in with your thoughts about that) but it's beside this point...she surprised him with this puppy. His name is Duke and all he does is cuddle! Needless to say, I'm in love! I couldn't put him down and kept sneaking him into the house :)
1 comment:
i didnt know you didnt get invited... funny!
Post a Comment