Friday, October 24, 2008

It's a baby GIRL!!!

It's been a long time coming but I finally got my niece!!! When my sis was pregnant with the twins they first told her she was having 2 girls, then they changed their mind and said one of each, but then we were blessed with 2 boys! This is her last child so she wanted to wait to find out the sex until the day of. It was such an added blessing to find out she had a baby girl!
Here is the first Olsen family portrait! 
I'm such a proud aunt! This is the first time I've been around for the birth and I couldn't hold her long enough! I helped burp and swaddle her! To me she looks like every other newborn baby but to me that is a precious piece of heaven!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats!! she is a beautiful newborn! You are so cute such a good Auntie I love it!! We miss you.

Cotter said...

she is cute!!! what the heck is her name!?!

Cotter said...

oh i mean lyndseigh sure is a cute baby! how could i forget!

quinn and kristi said...

yeah a niece! they are so fun. Congrats

Anonymous said...

Cute little one... by the way you have the most lovely hair ever!