I've been so consumed with my schoolwork that I haven't even taken the time to hang out with my friends! I finally pulled myself away from my books and went out to dinner with the girls. We caught up over a good meal at El Torito and then later met up with Bobby.
We went completely back to our high school days and just drove around checking out all the multi-millionaire houses that are being built next to our neighborhoods.
Anna blunk! She was hilarious though! We couldn't stop cracking up in the back seat about all the lame high school drama we kept remembering! Bobby looks like that creepy dude coming out of no where to come and take advantage of you!
We finally managed to get a somewhat decent picture of us in between laughing uncontrollably and keeping our eyes open through the strobe of a flash!
It was exactly the night I needed! I've been so stressed about school and all my assignments/readings/presentation/lesson plans and quizzes that it was nice to finally take some time to just chill. Thanks guys! We should definitely do it again soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment