Here is a picture of Tyler and Ryan (they're the 2 blue players on the far outside) It was a pretty entertaining Sat afternoon because we've never seen a team suck so badly! I know that sounds harsh but you'd agree if you saw the game. My nephews and one other kid are the only ones on our team that move, let alone run! I'm not bragging because they're my nephews but the 3 that move actually played last year! One kid on our team would move AWAY from the ball and when someone would run into him he would look at them with the Napolean Dynamite look on his face! It was hilarious!






My poor, poor sister is due to have her 4th kid in 2 weeks! She wants this baby out more than anything else right now! She was a good sport though!
Nathan cracks me up! He so wants to be a "big boy". He got so excited when he saw Roger, Kari and I walk up to the game! I was sitting watching and cheering when he comes right in front of me and just starts to sit down :)
Look how tired Ryan looks...poor kid was one of three kids on his team actually moving! The ball hit him in the stomach and he freaked! I'm a terrible aunt but it was kinda funny
The boys love "Ra Ra"! Tyler was sitting out for a second and came next to Roger to tell him all about the new toy they got yesterday!
I just can't help it...he is just so cute to me, dressed up in his soccer sweats, ready to cheer on his big bros!
It's fun to be home :) I was relaxing in shorts and a T-shirt while ignoring phone calls about the snow they were receiving in the mountains. It still hurts my soul a little but it's starting to get easier!
1 comment:
think of the snow they are shoveling... it will make it easier!
Post a Comment