I officially have my first A at Pepperdine! Not just for a paper or assignment (I surprisingly have a couple of those) but for an actual course! It was only 1 credit but still, it's my first A towards my masters :)
With that being said, I think I'm going to put my blogging on hold until I'm done with the program. It's not like my life is super exciting anyway. I just don't feel like I have time to breathe and as silly as it is, the lack of my blogging hangs above me, so....I'll see ya in December for a brief interruption but in July I'll be full swing!

I know I swear to you guys that I work hard in school and I do! but here is a picture of me Lindsay (of course I became friends with another one!) and Rachelle on the right. We're goofing around on our 5 min bathroom break :) Have I mentioned I love my Mac?!?!?
3 comments:
Congrats on your first A! What a great feeling!
haha!! yay! congrats on the A, thats awesome!
hey congrats! I'm so happy for you. I hope I get to see you for a bit this holiday season.
Post a Comment