Thursday, September 18, 2008

Haagen Dazs


Papa trained him well!!! It's been of kind of difficult transition back home with the folks and going back to school in such an intense program but it's times like these that make me remember why I came back to CA for school! Nathan (my nephew) cracks me up! He has such a personality and loves to do exactly what his older brothers do! He can't get enough of my dad aka papa and so chose papa's ice cream for dessert! This kid ate it up! I think he even had more than his older bro Tyler!!! I just love them all!
Can you say no to this face??? He melts my heart every time he says my name "indsey"!!! ha ha he goes to speech classes also :) 

2 comments:

Julie said...

He's so cute! Are you back in Cali now? Bummer that the snowbird job ever had to end, I loved working there too, it was such a fun time. (Don't worry, I've broken the tram too) I'm excited for you that you're going back to school though. I can't wait to hear about it :) yay!

Cotter said...

those boys are so cute! you are one lucky aunt!