Thursday, September 18, 2008

Road Trip!!!!


Road trip!!!! haha not really! I finished work went to the cabin for one last huray and then had a spare day in the valley. I was hanging out with Dave from work and his 2 roommates (pictured below, Taylor and Timmy wearing some ridiculous glasses!) We wanted to drive up Guardsman to appreciate the mountains and their beauty! We're all from out of state we don't take it for granted!
If you can't tell we were stoked for our car ride! We all packed into the car with our stellar attitudes and cameras! We wanted to document this final experience as much as we could...somehow that shortly ended after the original photos.
We must have been too amazed with how cool Utah really is to take that many more pictures!
It really is a beautiful state and I hope you guys don't forget where you live! It's got everything...well besides In-n-Out and the beach...and now me but besides that Utah is the PLACE!!!! Miss you guys already!

No comments: