Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Day of Work

So I go into work on my last day. Brentis is late...as usual so Duckworth and I start doing our routine morning checks. About the 3rd stop in we notice something funny on the screen....I BROKE THE TRAM!!!! Ok it wasn't really me but for awhile Duck and I were both skeptical about it all. It was a pretty serious problem because they had all the control panels open and even Ty aka Mr. Know-it-all had the Swedish books out reading up on everything! After a couple HOURS he finally fixed the problem! Thanks Ty! I always knew you were a good one to keep on my good side! ;)I just can't get over the beauty of the mountains! I got paid to look at this all day!!!!
The blue tram and I didn't start off as friends but she became my baby in the end!
Don't we make a cute crew??? Brent, myself and Duck right before I emptied out my locker :(
Snowbird was a difficult place for me to leave! I really enjoyed the fun times I had working there and learned a lot from the difficult times! It was always hold a huge part in my heart! Love you all!!!!!

No comments: