Z goes to town!

Life is one beautiful adventure!

Life is one beautiful adventure!

Mi Amigos

  • Annie
  • Ashlee
  • Barb
  • Bethany
  • Blanche
  • Brynn
  • Cami
  • Carrie and John
  • Debs
  • Eric
  • Jessica
  • Jordan
  • Julie
  • Julie's 1 Photo
  • Kari
  • Kristi
  • Lexi
  • Lil Smoot
  • Lindsey
  • Liz
  • Liz LoveSac
  • Lyndsgrove
  • Michelle
  • Q
  • Robin
  • Sara
  • Smoot

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Haagen Dazs
      • Road Trip!!!!
      • Last Day of Work
      • Cabin
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cabin

I know it's not summer anymore but I thought I'd just a quick re-cap of what my oh so enjoyable summer was like. It was filled with work and cabin. I work 3 days and then get 4 days off and then vise versa. On my weekends I would book it out to my cabin to just chill. I absolutely love it out there. It's filled with plenty of glassy water and even more deer! My parents were out there all summer living the retired life (yea I know my dad isn't retired but he plays like he is!) and then Roger and Kari came out for a week. I unfortunately was only bright enough to bring the camera after they left...oops!
Here is me just hanging out enjoying the glassy water! I love nothing more in life than that right there!
This is my baby :) It's the first board I learned to wakeboard on and I haven't been able to give her up since! When I go with friends I always use their boards but I just can't say goodbye...it must be that change thing!
After the lake one day we went for a car ride and found this deer that was ever so friendly with us! Now Roger has an superb zoom on his camera but my zoom sucks! This was taken with MY camera!
Every year when we come to the cabin we always look for the osprey and every year they're always there! Roger and I think we can whistle like them so we always have fun with that...the look at us like we're crazy, which is kinda true ;)


Posted by Z at 9:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)