Monday, June 4, 2007

Good Old Snowbird

Well today I had a hard day of work...or should I say hardly working! My boss was on a cleaning kick today. Usually we switch off taking tram runs every other but he insisted on staying on the bottom and cleaning. By the time I showed up (I'm scheduled to come in for half days) he decides that he needs some help and I'm the only person on his crew "that knows how to clean". So today I scrubbed the floor of the tram control room but to play a trick on our other boss he drew a picture of a duck in the floor. It's funny because his last name is Duckworth.
So right when I think my task of not driving the tram and cleaning is over I'm given another pointless task.....to make a sign! Apparently my boss is bothered that people keep leaving the trash out and letting the racoons get to it so for the rest of the day I made a sign.








If you notice on the sign "Brought you by???" well around that point I gave up and demanded on driving the tram or else it would read...brought TO you by? I'm starting to think my dad has a point with getting me back into school to start teaching

2 comments:

Cotter said...

Hey... at least you get a free ski pass right!?! Oh and free therapy!

Barb said...

Hilarious!