So today I had my first day off in what felt like forever so what did I do....NOTHING!!! It was truly glorious, until I heard a loud bang outside my door. Not wanting to see who was there (because it was definitely past noon and I was still in pj's) I waited for a bit and when I finally showered and left my house I saw this..........
Just in case you didn't know, we're finally getting around to doing the landscaping to the house....2 years later but hey it's better late than never! But honestly before these plants and trees appeared there was only a couple weeds and mostly dirt. This was quite the shock! Oh but let' s not leave out my favorite part...
Yes this is a pile of dirt in front of my house or should I say the middle of the street!!!! I honestly don't know where my parents find our workers but I'm just glad it's not the same place the Smart's found their's (not to be taken in a rude way at all). In all seriousness where do people come across thinking this is alright?!?!?!? It's mind boggeling! I just hope the landscape is done before I head to Australia. The remodeling wasn't done before I was supposed to graduate (in 4 years) but I showed my dad and stayed for another semester...maybe that's his plan with the landscape, he really isn't too supportive about my adventures to OZ land. Did I mention he is selling Captain Chunk when he comes into town next week???? :(
3 comments:
That might just be the funniest thing I have read in a long time!!! I hope the workers don't read your blog!
I love the big pile of dirt! That is so funny!! Maybe that's a normal thing where they come from :)
I have decided that there should be an award for most entertaining and comedic blog- and I am the self designated judge- and the winner goes to "more contractors" written and posted by Lindsey!!! (people cheering) the only way to get this award is if your blog causes the reader to laugh out loud even when they are in a room by themselves. So congrats and keep up the good work!
Post a Comment