Sunday, June 17, 2007

Birthday Bunko Bash!!!

All the sisters on my mom's side live within the Salt Lake Valley (except for my mom, but I've replaced her) and yet we never really all get together. So once in awhile when someone is being productive we get together and play some bunko. It's always really entertaining and tons of fun so I don't know why we don't do it more often but I guess it's the busy schedules that come into play! So the other day I hosted a birthday (it's my cousin's b-day and mine in June) bunko bash at my house.
Here are the birthday girls in all our glory!
This is a picture of the Hardy crew that always comes. You've got Sherrie, Morgan, me and Teri and then Debbie and Chad on the bottom. Chad is the only boy we allow to come to our bunko parties...what can I say he's a ladies man ;)Oh and did I mention I FORCED Sarah to come along! She was a good sport and picked up the game really fast. Thanks a ton Sarah! It wouldn't have been the same without you and my aunts love you so you'll probably have to come again...sorry!

Overall it was an awesome evening filled with wacko converstaions, family gossip and prizes! Did I mention I lost to my aunt Debbie by ONE win?!?!?! I suck at bunko and never win but I was so close this time you think she wouldn't have taken it a little easy on the birthday girl! I will say there was one round where she didn't leave the winner's table the whole time and I still only lost by one win...I was on fire!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love bunko! Is that your kitchen? I haven't seen your house since you redid practically everything! It looks so pretty

Barb said...

Looks like good times! Happy birthday!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

So fun! Linds...you are wearing that cute dress from Layers (I almost bought that one.) You look so cute! Let's get together soon!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Happy birthday! I'm sad you can't play bunko with us on Wednesday.