Not that you all don't know it snowed this week but just in case you don't know.....IT SNOWED THIS WEEK!!!!! and it's JUNE!!!!!! These pictures were taken from Snowbird on Thursday! I just seriously wasn't over this storm! I spent the night up the canyon Tuesday night when the storm rolled in. We closed early due to 60mph winds (yea it makes it a little hard to get the tram past the tower with weather conditions like that) and then that night I heard the loudest thunder I've ever heard in my entire life. That might be due to the fact that the window was left open but it seriously sounded like someone was lighting a fire cracker right next to me! Anyway after all that the snow came and didn't stop!
So I decided that I should take some pictures since I didn't have a camera back in the winter :) The top is a picture from the tram about 1/4 of the way up. The left is the top of the mountain and then the right is just me being a dork not paying attention to the wind about to blow me into the tower....no I'm just kidding, I've never hit or even kissed a tower....YET ;)
P.S. Tonight I was remembering how I used to make fun of an ex of mine for working at Snowbird and "doing nothing with his life". Isn't it interesting how our lives turn out....did I mention I haven't spoken to him or about him for roughly 6 months and during this conversation he sent me a text wanting to hang out cuz he was in town! Crazy weather = crazy times!!!
2 comments:
That's so random that the very moment you were thinking about your ex he also texted! Crazy!
Good old Utah. When we had that crazy weather I was thinking, "Somewhere there's a bride whose outdoor wedding in June just got wrecked." You cannot count on the weather in Utah. Ever.
Barb, that's so weird cause I thought the same thing! I felt bad for the girls getting married in the huge rainstorm and you would not be prepared for that!!!
Post a Comment