1. I was a mistake! I know it's hard to imagine what this world would be like without my bubbling personality in it but my parents didn't plan on having me. My mom always tells me that she "always knew she wasn't done and wanted another one" but we all know she'd have less gray hair if it weren't for me.
2. Now that I have a college degree my daddy is no long Daddy Warbucks. I hate using that term but many people refer to my father's generosity like that. He is a firm believer in finishing school and his way of insuring that is to pay for everything while you're in it......now that I'm no longer in it, I pay :( (Snelgrove this one is in here because your cousin is giving me grief about my bills right now!)
3. I have 2 families!!!! Some people have 2 families through a divorce but me, well I just simply adopted myself into the Snelgrove family! I go over and watch tv and sit on the red couches whenever I want and on Sundays I head out to Murray for family dinner! Now I'm just working on family vacations :)
4. I've traveled to 14 different countries! (sadly I had to pull up a map of Europe to make sure I didn't leave any out...I almostforgot 2) I most definitely have the traveling bug though and if I had the money I'd do it more often! I'm so excited to tack on 2 more countries here in a couple months! My goal is to have traveled to as many countries as I am old....here's to hoping!
5. I hate to clean and cook! It's no wonder I'm not married! I'm seriously not your typical girl. I hate to vacum and I hate cleaning the bathroom! I am OCD about the kitchen though. 99% of the time it's spotless; that could be due to the fact that I don't cook! I hoping this will change once I have more than 1 person to cook for but for now if it can' t be cooked in less than 10 minutes than it wasn't me who prepared it!
6. I've never had a "boyfriend". I have commitment issues and besides the fact that I attract the "winners" I'll never call the person I'm dating my boyfriend....they only get the ex-boyfriend lable! I know it's sick and twisted but sadly I don't have much to defend myself with that one
7. I'm part of Weight Watchers! Yea I bet that one caught you guys off guard! I joined with Lyndsgrove after she had Ella as a support system but then well we all know Charlie came along and even against all my strongest attempts at quitting JoLynn wouldn't let me, and since she is my second mother I couldn't disobey her! I tried to quit crochet but she wouldn't let me quit that either! Now I go once a month with JoLynn and then after we go to Crown Burger for a good old cheese burger, fries and a soda...don't worry it's diet ;)
8. Well if the last one didn't spark your attention then this one just might....there are times, and I honestly mean glimpses of time where I could picture myself living in Utah for the rest of my life! Oh geez I can't believe I said it! I swore to my mom that I would NEVER go to school in Utah and now look....I've finished school and I'm still here and to top things off, I'm planning on coming back to Utah, not California when I get back from Australia! It's still early to make any bets but let's just say Utah isn't out of the question, although I don't want you guys to think that I don't love CA. Driving along PCH is like heaven on earth but then again so is dropping into the Cirque on a good powder day......oh geez it's so hard to choose! It's a good thing I don't have to yet!
I'm not tagging anyone else because everyone I know has already been tagged so here is a picture just to spice this blog up.....
...and to scare the boys away because yes I did catch the bouquet at the last wedding I went to ;)
5 comments:
have gone to many countries?
have you come China?
Welcome to China, Welcome to Beijing.
Where R U?
Australia or USA?
I'm in the States. I've never been to China...Japan is the closest I ever got. I tried replying on your blog but I had no idea how...sorry!
Lindz, we would love to keep you here in Utah! Let's all pool our money and buy a vacation home in Cali! That way we would have the best of both worlds!
I love that you've adopted yourself into the Snelgrove family. They're so fun and I'm sure they love having you around! That is so fun! I wish I'd traveled to that many countries! Sheesh! I need to live a little!
The Snelgrove family loves to have you! Our lives would not have been complete without you!! And I think you better ask your mom if you were a mistake because I swear she told me she tried to get pregnant with you for a long time before you graced her with your prescence... maybe that was too much information!
Post a Comment