Friday, May 4, 2007

FLOWERS!!!

I got flowers from a boy!!!!!! Sadly this is the first time I've ever received flowers from a boy with two exceptions...1 not for a dance and 2 didn't die before he was able to give them to me Apparently I've been able to fool a boy into thinking I'm amazing...

This is me after I receive roses from a boy. I know you're all thinking, why would someone that looked like that get roses but I had just come home from a long day in the mountain...give the boy some credit! He said he is a sucker for roses....I'm a sucker for boys that give me roses!!!!!!

5 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

somebody loves you!

Zane and Lexi said...

i love you too

Cotter said...

Pretty but they arent as pretty as the ones Cameron gives me! Oh wait... thats because mine are in a Tiffanys vase!!!!

Brynn and Jesse said...

Lindz that is exciting! May I ask who this boy is?

ebv said...

Armstrong!!!! Why am I feeling so...so...jealous right now?! What ever happened to us, baby? (PS--don't let your boy-toy read this, unless you want to make him jealous too).