Charlie did a lot of this while I was in town and sadly these are the only pictures I have of him...next time we'll work on some of the two of us, afterall he is my boyfriend (sorry I know that leaves a lot of boys disappointed! It's not official but he is tough competition!)
Here is a picture of Ella cruisin the happenin city (aka the family room) in her hot outfit accessorized with my killer shades on her princess bike!

Ella is all smiles after we tried to take her picture for Grandma Jean's Mother's Day present. She screamed her head off while they took the pictures but was fine later...

This picture was taken literally 5 minutes after we stopped taking pictures...if you look closely you can see that her eyes are still red. She has such a personality it cracks me up!
Oh and how could we forget about all the great food Arizona has to offer!!!! Well actually it's all food that reminds me of home and for some reason they have it there but apparently Utah is too far to travel.....LAME!!!
Above is the left overs of our demolished pizookie (our waiter was special and I have no idea why this picture didn't turn out) Below is of us at Cheesecake Factory...it just isn't the same when my dad isn't paying, but definitely still delicious :)
All in all it was a super fun trip! I slept on the aero bed and every morning Ella would come on my bed, we'd help each other find the other's belly buttons and have girl talk. Charlie is getting to be the best cuddler...witha little more time he'll be just as good as me! Oh and the airplane ride was the longest 90 min flight I've ever been on! I helped Lynds bring the kids back to Utah to visit family and friends. Thanks Lynds, Cam, Ella, and Charlie for an awesome vacation!!!!
5 comments:
Looks like you all had such a fun time!
What a fun trip!!! Lyndz I hope you realize that with all these visits to Snelgrove you are gearing up to become a mom yourself. You better get working on that! :)
I'm jealous you saw Lynds and her cute kiddies - is it true she is coming to Utah soon!?
Thank you for coming!!! We loved it!!!!
It's fun to see the Cotter fam from a different perspective! You guys looked like you had so much fun! Lyndsay told me that you were very helpful while you were there! What a good friend!
Post a Comment