Then we got some lunch and went for our second zip ride. This one was fun because we were able to go at the same time. I tried out the backward/upside down style to give myself a different angle of the scenery.
After our zip rides, we hiked down to another watering hole with another sort of rope swing and a high dive. Then we jetted down past the crew setting up to shoot Pirates and onto our boat ride back home. All in all it was a beautiful day.
Here is a video of me on our first zip ride. It's pretty obnoxious so watch at your own risk, just know that it was our first zip ride so I was a little nervous and excited and my camera doesn't have a wrist strap so I had to hold it all on my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment