Here we are at my house getting ready for the big day!
We had a limo pick us up so my non-drinking skills could only be used to pour the champagne ;)
Sarah and I right before we took the hike to walk down the isle!
Sarah being oh-so gentle when feeding Chad his piece of cake:
I love this picture of Sarah dancing with her dad! She had this perma-grin on her face the entire night!!!
Best part of the evening was by far the dancing! We all shook what our mamma's gave us! The DJ was pretty hilarious also. Usually I'm not a fan of DJ's wanting to interact so much with everybody but he did make the groom, the fathers and groomsmen dance to YMCA wearing funny hats. Typically this would only be super cheesy but with the amount of alcohol everyone had consumed beforehand this was my highlight...check out Sarah's dad!
oh and I can't leave out the flower girl! She was head banging like no one's business! Adorable!!!
Sarah and Chad I'm super excited for both! I was honored to be a part of your wedding and I wish you the best of luck in the future! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment