Happy 4th of July!
I couldn't think of a better holiday! I know a lot of you love Christmas, and I do too but let's be honest, heaps of snow verse hot summer day...is there really even a question??
I've moved home to be close to family and that's exactly how I celebrated my favorite holiday! It went a little like this...pool, bbq, pool, bbq, fireworks which pretty much
sums up a perfect 4th of July!
Here is Ash, me, and Kari (she is 8.5 months prego) apparently we all agree that black is a slimming color ;)
A poolside day at the Armstrong Abode is always filled with kids/adults being thrown into the pool. No one is safe unless you're Mike or Roger. Here is Ryan's splash after Mike threw in his first born child.
Uncle Ra Ra having a water gun fight with Tyler. It's fun to have the boys over because they bring all sorts of fun toys. You'd be surprised at how far those small water guns can shoot. By the end of the day, I could easily get the twins wet with my cold pool water sitting on the far steps, while they were enjoying the warm jacuzzi water.
Here is cute Ty swimming with his gear. You should have seen me with my swim cap, fins and goggles on, fortunately I wouldn't allow pictures to be taken.
Cute Papa keeping Kaleigh entertained in the shade before her nap time
This is when the fireworks came into play. I pretended to be apart of the Irvine stake and snag some of the scrumptious Korean bbq and then watch the Woodbridge fireworks with my best date ever...Kari!
We got a picture of the gang but Ashleigh decided to take a nap today instead of emailing it my way. I'll let her off the hook with this one because she never gets that nap. Here is Ashleigh, Kaleigh, me, Nathan and Kari.
Quote of the Day: "Ryan, what's your favorite firework?"
Ryan- "The circle ones!"
I hope you guys all enjoyed your 4th of July and took some time to be grateful to live in such a kick ass country!!!! Love all my Aussie friends but like you guys, I stay true to my country ;)
2 comments:
looks like fun! i am dying to get in a pool right now
I believe I spent a 4th of July at the Armstrong pool once. Good times! I miss California!!!!!
Post a Comment