With everyone married and dating someone it was nice to spend Christmas morning with the entire Armstrong Clan!
Ryan, always eager to help me open my presents!
Kaleigh and Papa...don't you think they look alike???
Grandma and the boys opening presents! Ryan's head tilt is adorable to me in this picture!
Dan and Tiffany aka my snowboarding buddies...hopefully!
In one of my earlier posts I said how our family needs more grandkids...well Roger and Kari are expected a baby in July!!! I'm so excited! We thought it would be funny to stuff Kari's shirt and make her like prego. She looks great! You wouldn't even be able to guess she had something cooking in her oven; they kept it a secret until present time.
My favorite and sister and I with the new babe! She wasn't so happy...we stalled her dinner too long but I insisted on taking a picture of her in her Christmas jammies :)
Note: Yes we all my how fast my sister's body goes back to normal...she just had the kid 2 months ago, not me!
No comments:
Post a Comment