Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friends!!!

I love having a break from school, it honestly gives me a chance to breathe...and hang out with my friends! I absolutely love the fact that Cameron is from San Diego! This means I can drive 1hr as opposed to 6hrs to spend time with Lyndsgrove and her adorable family! We went to Islands (Lynds always knows how to pick 'em!) and then played a little rock band (my first time EVER!!!!) and then hit up Starbucks which was an experience in and of itself! Thanks for sharing the family time with me Cotters!
On the way home from San Diego my friends from high school called and wanted to hang out as well. They did the usual: dinner, show at Improv, and then drinks after. I caught the end of Jon Lovitz's comedy act and had a couple Shirley Temples with them :) It was fun to have Tay and Bobby down from LA and Ferg all the way down from SF!

No comments: