Sunday, December 28, 2008

Life during School

So I've been a bad blogger and I apologize for that but I was spending more time "concentrating" on my school work. It worked because I finished my first trimester of school with all A's and one A-!!!! 

I pretty much had my head inside my books but I managed to get out for Halloween. You've got Darth Vader (Mike), Nathan as Capt Jack, Tyler is Clone Trooper, Ryan was someone in a cape, I was a dental assistant (I didn't have time to be creative), Kaleigh is a pumpkin and Kari was a cow girl. It was rather pathetic but one of my few outings outside of school or the library.
To try and keep my sanity through all of my studying, I would try and make it to the beach once a week. This trimester I was fortunate to have every Friday off of Pepperdine and student teaching. I was never on my A-game to bring my camera to the beach but one Friday my sister-in-law decided to do the unthinkable...take my brother's dog for a walk while he pulled us on roller blades! Cody failed obedient school and I didn't have any breaks on my roller blades! It was a scary experience but I'll take any kind of study break ;)


No comments: