

I don't know if I've ever said this, but I love Utah!!!! It is an amazing place filled with so much beauty! I finished my last final and drove out with Anna (my best friend since 4th grade) the very next day! We went snowboarding with our 6 and under kids pass and enjoyed the beautiful mountains!


After Anna went home on Sunday I got straight to work; I had to earn my free ski pass ;) I helped out on the tram with the other crew and thought my weekend would start when there's did...I was a little wrong! They made me chief tram operator! I even had to train a new guy so I would have 3 people to work for me the next day! Let's just say Snowbird really knows how to put a girl to work on her vacation!
It all worked out for the best though because any time on the mountains puts a perma-smile on my face!!! I was able to ski some runs I've never skied before and I even attended church ON the mountain! I absolutely love Utah and the beauty of Little Cottonwood Canyon! It will always hold a special place in my heart <3
No comments:
Post a Comment