Sunday, December 28, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

I love my girl friends!!! When I was back in Utah we rallied together (much thanks to Kristi!) for a fun filled evening! The weather tried to stop us, but we were determined to have a night just for the girls!
We went to dinner at Red Butte (that poor waiter always gets stuck taking our picture!) Then we made a quick stop at the grocery store for some treats :) I didn't purchase this adorable cupcake but look at it! It's a skier that wiped out! I LOVED it!!!
After we scored on our treats we headed back to the Humble Yale Abode (sorry girls, I know it's no Park City!) to talk, talk and do some more talk! We chilled with our sweets by the fire place and just enjoyed each other's company! I seriously could not have asked for a more perfect night!
I will say this though...you girls are crazy!!! They didn't believe in sleeping! The only single chica finally called it quits just after 4 and then when I walked upstairs at 9 they were at it again and ready for breakfast! Loved it!!! Mwaaaa

No comments: